Death by Chocolate
- 1 pkg brownie mix
- *Eggs, water, oil—amounts as required on package
- 2 (regular-sized) packages of instant chocolate pudding mix
- *6 cups of milk (3 cups pr package) I used 5 cups to make pudding thicker
- 1 (16 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (I used Cool Whip)
- 3 (regular-sized) chocolate covered toffee bars, crushed (I used two packages of Hershey’s mini Skor bars, crushed)
*Prepare brownies according to package directions. I baked about 10 minutes longer than suggested because I wanted the brownies to be firm, not soft.
*Mix pudding according to package directions. As noted above, I decreased milk by 1 cup.
*In glass punch bowl, layer ½ of the cooled brownie, broken into bite-size pieces; ½ of pudding; 1/3 crushed toffee bars, ½ whipped topping.
*Repeat layers in same order. Sprinkle last 1/3 of crushed toffee bar on top.
*Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Enjoy!